czwartek, 20 kwietnia 2017

"Just good friends" by Penny Hancock



"Just good friends" was written by Penny Hancock. I read this book two months ago, because it was my homework on a winter holiday. It was chosen for me by my friend. She said that the title fitted my life.
So I borow it.  

This is the story about a couple (Stephany and Max) who live in London and they are on the first holiday in Italy together. They stayed in Stephany's friend flat. She know he, because she was his english teacher, when she was in Italy last time. Carlo (friend of Stephany) has a wife and two children, but Stephany is fancy him. One night two couples planned to go party together, but Max was sick and Ruth (wife of Carlo) has to take care of children, so Stephany and Carlo went to the party without each partners...

This story is interesting to me. I read it so fast. They are different charakters. Especially I like Max, because he is really patient and kind man.

I recommend this book to everybody, who likes reading love stories. The plot isn't trivial and this story is really addictive.





4 komentarze:

  1. Firt "star" is surely that you wrote about what made you to borrow this book. I read "she said that the title fitted my life" and bacame curious of what's in it.
    I find length of this review encouraging as well so it's the second "star" for you ;)
    But there are also wishes:
    * She knows him, because she was his english teacher, when she was in Italy last time.
    * They are different characters.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. I think that your review is very attractive. You have wrritten it very well and flawlessly. But in my opinion you should get rid of the white background.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Your review is really attractive and worthy of note. It have written very well, but I think that you should get rid of the white background. :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Polecany post

Podaj tytuł i autora książki czytanej (Three Musketeers by Alexander Dumas)

Tutaj napisz wstęp (tytuł, autor, warunki odbioru  - kiedy przeczytałeś/aś, ciekawostki związane z książką). Dodaj grafikę z okładką ksią...