czwartek, 20 kwietnia 2017

"The Secret Adversary"

I read a book called "The Secret Adversary" by Agatha Christie. I decided to read this book because I love detective stories. For the first time I read Agatha Christie's book when I was in middle school. I had to read book about Hercules Poirot and then I wanted to read more books like this one. 



This book is set in the United Kingdom in 20th century. It is about two detectives, Tommy and Tuppence, who are looking for Jane Finn. She has documents which are very important to safety United Kingdom. Tommy and Tuppence have many dangerous adventures. 


In my opinion this book is very interesting. I really like United Kingdom and this book is set in there so this was very nice for me. The book's plot is complicated but interesting.


I recommend this book everyone who love detective stories. If you like books like this you should read this book. 

3 komentarze:

  1. If you like books like this, you should read "The Secret Adversary".

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Ten komentarz został usunięty przez autora.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. I recommend this book to everybody who loves detective stories.

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Polecany post

Podaj tytuł i autora książki czytanej (Three Musketeers by Alexander Dumas)

Tutaj napisz wstęp (tytuł, autor, warunki odbioru  - kiedy przeczytałeś/aś, ciekawostki związane z książką). Dodaj grafikę z okładką ksią...