czwartek, 20 kwietnia 2017

"One day" by David Nicholls



“You can live your whole life not realizing that
what you're looking for is right in front of you.” 
"One day" is a novel by David Nicholls. I read it last month, because my best friend had recommended this book to me. She said that I will fall in love in this romance novel, so I decided to read it.
 This book is about difficult  friendship and love beetween two people-Emma Morley and Dexter Mayhew. Each chapter cover their lives on 15th July St. Swithin's Day. They are descent from two other social stratum.



I was reading this book very fast, because it was very interesting. The story was at times surprising, because Emma and Dexter was two different people with two various personality. In my opinion, Emma was nice, funny and kind young woman, but Dexter was rude, crazy and nothing to worry about man.

I recommend this book, because it is about true love. Although they were superficially different they fell in love together. 

2 komentarze:

  1. I'm interested this book because I love story about true love and relationship between people. This book is very noteworthy and I certainly read this book. I would like to more information about this story.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Plenty briefly,logically and fine-tune grammar

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Polecany post

Podaj tytuł i autora książki czytanej (Three Musketeers by Alexander Dumas)

Tutaj napisz wstęp (tytuł, autor, warunki odbioru  - kiedy przeczytałeś/aś, ciekawostki związane z książką). Dodaj grafikę z okładką ksią...