czwartek, 25 maja 2017

"Safe haven" by Nicholas Sparks


Two months ago I read book called "Safe haven " which was written by Nicholas Sparks. I realy enjoyed  reading that book, and that was my second time with it. Last year I read it in Polish wersion, and I also watched the movie. That book was on top of the bestseller list and that made me choose it.






"Love hurts. There is nothing as painful as heartbreak. But in order to learn to love again, you must learn to trust again."

This book show us two different lifes of one person. And it also shows how people can change because of what happened to them.
The story was about a middle-aged woman who was stalked, by her husband. She run away from him and she started new life in a small North Carolina town. She met there Alex and his lovely daugter. Her live starts being good again. 

The story was soo interesting for me, because of all this drama and tension that it gives us.
It was really surprising for a reader, as all of the Nicholas Sparks books. He is such a great writer. He can make you curious till the end. I really recommended that book! 



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Polecany post

Podaj tytuł i autora książki czytanej (Three Musketeers by Alexander Dumas)

Tutaj napisz wstęp (tytuł, autor, warunki odbioru  - kiedy przeczytałeś/aś, ciekawostki związane z książką). Dodaj grafikę z okładką ksią...