czwartek, 31 maja 2018

,,Silver Blaze'' by Arthur Conan Doyle

,,The Adventure of Silver Blaze'' is short story written by Arthur Conan Doyle. I decided to read this book because I read some stories written by Agatha Christie; stories about detective Poirot and I really liked it, so I wanted to know something new. 


Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson travel to Dartmoor to solve crime puzzle. Title Silver Blaze is race horse which disappeared and it's trainer was murdered.

The plot focus around crime investigation, returns of action and characterictic for Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson approach to details of all things around like dog's behavior when murder was committed.

I really like books written by Arthur Conan Doyle. Characters are always interesting and different from characters occuring in previous book. Plot is simple and easy to read for everyone, so I think, I can reccomend this story for every person who like reading about crimes and human psyche.




Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Polecany post

Podaj tytuł i autora książki czytanej (Three Musketeers by Alexander Dumas)

Tutaj napisz wstęp (tytuł, autor, warunki odbioru  - kiedy przeczytałeś/aś, ciekawostki związane z książką). Dodaj grafikę z okładką ksią...