środa, 15 marca 2017

"Huckleberry Finn" by Mark Twain

 I read "Huckleberry Finn" by Mark Twain two months ago. I chose this book beacause I like science fiction books. "Huckleberry Finn" was released in December 1884. It is a very old book.


Place of action is on the Island of Jackson and Missisipi.
The story is about two friends and their adventures. This is a funny book but unrealistic. I recommend it to children. It is easy and fast to read
From the book you can also find out how complicated it is to help a friend escape from prison.

I recommend this book if you want to relax and like easy to read book.
I didin't like it because I don't like unrealistic stories.


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Polecany post

Podaj tytuł i autora książki czytanej (Three Musketeers by Alexander Dumas)

Tutaj napisz wstęp (tytuł, autor, warunki odbioru  - kiedy przeczytałeś/aś, ciekawostki związane z książką). Dodaj grafikę z okładką ksią...