wtorek, 28 marca 2017

Star Wars - Death Star by Michael Reaves and Steve Perry

I read this book 2 months ago. Book interest me because I'm a big fan of the movie. The interesting thing is that it is written from the perspective of the dark side of power. A stary composed of the stary of several characters.
Presents the history of the rise and functioning of the first Death Star. Senator Palpatine, has taken control of the galaxy. But he knows that only absolute fear will give him unquestionable reign. That is how the Emperor's terrible dream is born - the construction of a gigantic space station.

The story itself is boring and stretches. The most interesting elemewntem is the tip. Characters are interestingly described, as in the movie.

 If someone likes fantasy books and is a fan of star wars, it's the perfect reading for him.

2 komentarze:

  1. Could you please make sure the font is the same size throughout the whole review? Also, stick to my advice and rules that I explained in my post http://simplifiedbookreviews.blogspot.com/2017/03/podaj-tytu-i-autora-ksiazki-czytanej.html

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Could you please make sure the font is the same size throughout the whole review? Also, stick to my advice and rules that I explained in my post http://simplifiedbookreviews.blogspot.com/2017/03/podaj-tytu-i-autora-ksiazki-czytanej.html

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Polecany post

Podaj tytuł i autora książki czytanej (Three Musketeers by Alexander Dumas)

Tutaj napisz wstęp (tytuł, autor, warunki odbioru  - kiedy przeczytałeś/aś, ciekawostki związane z książką). Dodaj grafikę z okładką ksią...