poniedziałek, 4 czerwca 2018

The Trumpet of the Swan by E.B.White

I read book called ''The Trumpet of the Swan'' by E.B. White.
I decided to read this book because I wanted to started with lite and pleasing book. I never heard about this author and that's the second reason why I wanted to read this story. I borrowed this book from library from my school.

Znalezione obrazy dla zapytania the trumpet of the swan

''The Trumpet of the Swan'' is a story about the family of swans, in which a small swan is born, which is unable to bring out any sound. The newborn swan can't say anything, sing and trumpet. Swan was very sad because he wouldn't be able to sing his feelings or talk to other birds. However nothing prevents the swan to start trumpeting because his dad helped him and also helped by a boy called Sam.

While I was reading this book I I wrote in a notebook a few sentences. Especially:

..The world is full of talkers, but it is rare to find anyone who listens. And I assure you that you can pick up more information when you are listening than when you are talking''

 In my opinion this book is very emphatetic because teaches love and respect to animals. 
It also shows how to care for a human in need but in this book helped swan. Although this book dates from the children's fiction, it is worthwhile reading this, unimportant how many years we have. When I reading this book I remembered with many values in the life. I recommend this history because is inducing to reflections.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Polecany post

Podaj tytuł i autora książki czytanej (Three Musketeers by Alexander Dumas)

Tutaj napisz wstęp (tytuł, autor, warunki odbioru  - kiedy przeczytałeś/aś, ciekawostki związane z książką). Dodaj grafikę z okładką ksią...